What fynbos flower are you?
Are you a dynamic King Protea? Or a caring Protea compacta? Take our fynbos quiz, and find out more about fynbos – and yourself.
And stand a chance to win a two night stay for two people at the Haarwegskloof Renosterveld Reserve, between Bredasdorp and Swellendam in the Overberg. All you need to do is complete the fun quiz, and share your fynbos flower on social media.
We’re celebrating our new look and we’ve got some fun stuff planned over the next week – including fantastic prizes.
You could win a two night stay at Haarwegskloof Renosterveld Reserve – set in the peaceful, relaxing Overberg countryside.
From your verandah at the reserve, walk straight into the largest connected stretch of lowland renosterveld left in the world, protected by the Overberg Renosterveld Conservation Trust. Go for guided walks through the renosterveld, and watch conservation in action. Or just relax in this rejuvenating and tranquil setting. Share your quiz results to enter the competition.
To spice things up a bit, we’ve got another fantastic prize! We’re giving away a WWF South Africa The Wine Kingdom book.
This is a beautiful coffee table book worth R456, celebrating conservation in the Cape winelands.
THE COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. OUR WINNERS:
WINNER HAARWEGSKLOOF RENOSTERVELD RESERVE:
WINNER WWF THE WINE KINGDOM COFFEE TABLE BOOK:
Competition Terms & Conditions:
- Competition opens on 19 August and closes on 31 August 2016.
- Winner will be announced on 1 September 2016.
- Winner will be randomly selected.
- The accommodation prize is valid until 31 July 2017 and includes 2 adults for 2 night’s accommodation at our self-catering Guest House at Haarwegskloof. Should they wish to bring other guests along, they will be charged R250 per person per night. The house sleeps 6. A guided tour of the reserve can be arranged at R100 per person.
- The accommodation prize cannot be redeemed during long weekends and during August & September.
- Booking essential via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject to availability.
- The full prize must be redeemed during one weekend.
- Own transport is required to the Research Centre, Haarwegskloof.
- The weekend accommodation at Haarwegskloof Guest House is valued at R1200 for 2 people.
- WWF Coffee Table Book: 192-page hard cover coffee table book titled: The Wine Kingdom: Celebrating conservation in the Cape Winelands is valued at R 456 and prize include delivery – we’ll arrange collection if you live in Cape Town. If the winner can’t collect, the book will be posted via SA Post Office.
Subscribe to Blog
Connect on Social
Connect on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
There are many environmental organisations based in Cape Town and beyond that require the services of volunteers to undertake their work. So if you have a little time to spare please get involved.